UOK BSTC 2017 Exam Online Form
Hello Everyone The University of Kota had Announced BSTC general and BSTC Sanskrit Pravesh Purv Pariksha 2017 online Application Form . The Candidates who want to get admission in various training teacher institutes for BSTC (General) & BSTC (Sanskrit). Eligible applicants can fill Rajasthan BSTC 2017 application form at official website www.bstc2017.com. The University of Kota, Kota will conduct BSTC (General) & BSTC (Sanskrit) Pre-Entrance Examination 2017 on 30th April 2017. All Eligible applicants who want take admission in different teacher training institute they are required to apply for Rajasthan in BSTC general, BSTC Sanskrit Pre B.S.T.C. D.El.Ed exam on or before 28th March 2017.
BSTC general and BSTC Sanskrit Pravesh Purv Pariksha 2017
The BSTC Entrance Examination 2017 official notification declared by Kota University, Kota to take admission in various teachers training institutes. BSTC general and BSTC Sanskrit Pravesh Purv Pariksha 2017 will be organized for the admission in Pre BSTC and B.EI.Ed program offered by govt and private colleges Rajasthan. Candidates can check more details like BSTC 2017 Exam Dates, BSTC 2017 Notification and BSTC 2017 Online Application Form before apply online for UOK Rajasthan BSTC Exam 2017.
Rajasthan BSTC Enterence Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Education Qualification for BSTC Exam : Candidates should have passed certificate of Intermediate / 10+2 with at least 50% marks for general and 45% marks for all other candidates including SC/ST/PwD etc.
Age Limit for Rajasthan BSTC Exam : The age of candidates should be maximum 28 years as on 01/07/2017. Reserved candidates will get relaxation in age limit.
Rajasthan BSTC Exam Schedule 2017 Important Dates:
- Online Application Form Starting Date : 14th February 2017
- Last date to pay examination fee : 28th March 2017
- Last date for BSTC online form : 28th March 2017
- Rajasthan BSTC Entrance Exam Date : 30th April 2017
Rajasthan BSTC Application Form 2017, Apply Online
Interested Candidate have to access application form through online mode. Candidates can submit their online application through specified e-Mitra or Jan Suvidha Kendra (CSC). Before apply online, candidates have to pay Rs 25/- (Rs 20/- for form charge & Rs 5/- for applying charge) application charge at e-Mitra. After that candidate can also apply by filling application form themselves. Application Form will not be accepted through online mode.
How to Access BSTC 2017 Online Application Form:
- First candidates visit at website bstc2017.com.
- Select the important download section for official notification.
- Check notification details & click on instruction.
- Read instructions for applying carefully and at “For Candidates” section.
- Click on ‘Register for BSTC-2017’ link.
- Fill application form will eligible details regard with personal and academic information.
- And last click on Submit and save the hard copy of application form.
Important Notification to BSTC Examination