Bihar Board 10th Result,Bihar Board Metric Result 2017 Bihar Board Result Topper Merit List Download BSEB 10th Class Merit List PDF BSEB 10th Board Exam Marks Score Card.
Bihar Board 10th Result 2017
Bihar Board 10th Result News : Bihar Secondary Education Board has Successfully Conducted the BSEB 10th Class Annual Session Examination 2016-17 in Month of Match . Bihar 10th Class Exam Starting date to 5 march to 12th march . Now The Bihar Secondary Education Board will be Declare BSEB Xth board Result 2017 in May Last Week (Expected). So The Students Can Download Bihar 10th Board Result 2017 on official Website at bih.nic.in.Students You Can Check Online BSEB Metric Result 2017 . Students Check here Latest News Update Regarding to Bihar Metric Level Examination 2017 Merrit List,Mark Sheet,Score Card.
About Bihar Secondary Education Board
The Bihar School Examination Board was established for the purpose of regulating and imparting education in the state of Bihar. The board holds the responsibility for conducting the board examination in the state for Matric (10th) and Intermediate (12th) Classes. The Bihar Board 10th Result is usually announced in the month of May-June. The BSEB Board conducts Secondary School Examination Annual Supplementary twice a year. The Bihar State Government has also taken special initiatives to boost the morale of the students by giving them a scholarship for the preparation of their better future. The Board is headquartered in the city of Patna.
How to check the Bihar Board 10th Class Result 2017
- Students Firstly Click on the direct link that will be provided on our web portal as soon as it is activated by the board.
- Post clicking on the result, a link to check the Bihar Matric Result will be opened.
- A login window will appear on the computer screen in which you need to enter certain details such as Board Roll Number/Roll code etc.
- Now, hit the ‘Submit’ button and Bihar Board 10th Result 2017 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout of the scorecard and save it for future reference.